Thursday, February 19, 2009

Portrait time

Last weekend, I hooked the camera up to the computer and discovered that I had only taken 24 pictures of Natalie this month! That's less than two a day! That's a new "low" for me.

So after naptime, out came the camera. Most pictures looked like this - I guess that's what I get for trying to take pictures while "Dora the Explorer" is on: I wonder if she's trying to do the Star Trek greeting...

" Look, Dora, There's the flashlight!"

Then, of course, there were the funny ones:

"Snap one more picture, and you're dead meat!"

But a few of them turned out to my liking: Not exactly a smile, but just look at those gorgeous eyes...

And a few bonus-pictures, taken after Dora was done:
Natalie making funny faces...


" It's hard work to be a photo-model - I think I'll take a nap right here!"

No comments: