Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How low can you go?

Here I am, on day seven of my first chemo cycle. I had my bloodwork done this morning. My bloodcounts are lower than normal - as expected - but not dangerously low. All in all that is great news. In other words, I'm right on track with where we thought I'd be at this time.

The weekend was not all that pleasant, with quite a bit of nausea, especially on Friday and Saturday, followed by feeling very tired on Sunday and into Monday morning. But by now, I am feeling pretty good. I'm trying to get back into normal life, by moving around more (walking on the treadmill, etc.) and doing a few things around the house.

In other news, I've been cleaning up my drafts folder on this blog, posting lots of old pictures. I've backdated them, so in case you are interested in some fall and Halloween pictures from around here, scroll back to late November / early December.

No comments: