Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SSR

Last week, I was the very fortunate winner of the use of this car for a week: At my work, we can nominate our colleagues for this honor - people that go above and beyond, people that are seen as "leaders". Well, apparently someone nominated me, and I won! This is only given out once a year at my location, so it's a pretty big deal.

And it is a convertible!

This picture is from the award ceremony at work.
We were very lucky in that I won it on a week where Karsten and I were on vacation. So while Natalie was in daycare, we cruised the countryside! It was such a great time, and it was a wonderful way to get to spend some time together.
Natalie also got a chance to sit in the car with me, and she got to push the button that made "the roof go away", which she really liked:
And then she told us: "I want to drive the car. I need the keys!"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh that is SO COOL!!