Sunday, February 3, 2008

Why blog...?

Instead of the usual "welcome to my blog" post, I decided to write about why I'm blogging. I'm blogging to...
  1. ... keep in touch with family and friends. Our little family consists of Karsten, Karen, and Natalie. We live in the US, but we are fortunate to have family and friends not only across the US but in other countries as well. This is a way to keep everyone connected and let them know what's going on in our lives.
  2. ... be a "mom" and show off all the fun stuff our beautiful daughter is up to! She's constantly exploring the world around her, and her adventures are always fun, sweet, cute, and often surprising (did I mention I'm a "Mom" :-)).
  3. ... share in the fun! I've been reading other people's blogs for a while now, and it seems kinda cool. So I figured I'd give it a try.

So there you have it. Hope you'll bear with us as we share a bit of our everyday lives, from the fun to the trivial (but hopefully never boring) stuff...

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Natalie, Karen og Karsten

Det er da en rigtig god idé med en blog - nu vil jeg være den første med en kommentar.

Må jeg sende linket videre til Jans familie?

Anonymous said...

Hi. Det var en god ide. Det glaeder os usigeligt, at Natalie taler dansk - endog med melodi paa. Der har hun fulgt generne fint. En anden ting, som vi paa afstand maaske bedre kan se: Der er en tydelig familielighed med dig, Helle, Christine og mormor Tove. Vi glaeder os til at maatte foelge jer her paa kanalen.
Kaerlig hilsen fra os.
Hans og Kiss.