Friday, February 18, 2011

Sledding!

A couple of weeks ago, we took Natalie sledding at a nearby park. This was definitely a hit: 
Again, Daddy!

It was another first for Natalie - we haven't gone sledding except for the small "hills" in our backyard before. The big grin on her face is precious, even though you have to zoom in pretty close to see it in that picture. This hill was pretty long:

That's a long way up - good thing Daddy can pull the sled!

Us grown-ups also got to get a few turns along with Natalie:

Let's go!

When it was my turn to go, Karsten said that he wasn't sure who was laughing the most: Natalie or me... I don't think I've done this since I was a teenager, and that's a pretty long time ago. I'd forgotten how much fun it is!

The best part was seeing Natalie's smile and hearing her laugh, though. It was just pure, innocent joy, as only a child can experience it - not a care in the world. She was just enjoying the thrill of it all, and enjoying spending some time together:

Family time.

1 comment:

Mor said...

Jeg bliver så varm om hjertet ved at se og høre om Jeres dejlige oplevelser sammen.