Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Who's afraid of the big, bad ladder?

Karsten has been working on building a detached garage this summer. Natalie loves it when she gets to help Daddy. She's even getting really good at climbing up the ladder:

Look, Mommy, I can reach the top!
In this picture, she's up high - really high. If you know me, you know that I'm not too fond of ladders... I don't mind the height, it's the balancing and not having solid footing that I don't care for. But Natalie is fearless! She'll just go for it, and she can't get enough. My big girl. Next time the ceiling needs painting, I know who to call...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Har da altid klatret som en
abekat. Og rigtigt - hun er
fuldstændig kold og rolig.
Og sætter hun sig noget for
- ja - så skal det nok også
lykkes. Anni.DK.