Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting to know Natalie

Recently, Natalie moved into a new room in daycare. She got a sheet home with "getting to know me" questions. So, we sat down after dinner, and I asked her the questions and recorded her answers:

My name: Natalie

My favorite color: Blue

My favorite animal: Giraffe

What I like to do at home: Play with "stickies" (window clings)

What I want to be when I grow up: A waterfall

My favorite food: Potatoes

My favorite drink: Chocolate milk

My favorite TV show: Dora the Explorer

My favorite thing to do at Daycare: Visit my new room

What I am afraid of: Lions

Where I live: In my house

I especially like that she's going to be a waterfall when she grows up. Wonder how that works...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A waterfall! Now that's so very original!!

Hope she likes her new room at daycare!