Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday, I went to the store to get some treats for Natalie to bring to daycare today for her birthday. I looked at many different cupcakes. There were the Hannah Montana ones - nah, she's too young for that. Then there were the Care Bear ones - cute, but not quite "it". Then, all the way in the back, I found these:

Chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting and Dora the Explorer rings on top! I almost did a little happy-dance right there in the store. I never knew that shopping for cupcakes could be that much fun. And I was smiling all the way thru the checkout.

Because they are just perfect:

Natalie loves chocolate.
Natalie loves pink.
Natalie loves frosting.
And Natalie loves Dora the Explorer.

And in one of her favorite episodes of Dora the Explorer, Dora finds a pirate treasure, complete with gold, and toys, and stickers, and - you guessed it: Chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting! How cool is that.

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE! HOW OLD ARE YOU? 3?

Anonymous said...

Oh I was wrong-you're 2 I asked your daddy. You sure look bigger than that! He said that you are smart too!! Happy b-day!

Tricia