Thursday, August 2, 2012

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

But first a quick update.

I'm doing well. I've been back to work for a couple of weeks now, and though I was somewhat tired in the beginning, I'm feeling stronger every day.

Yesterday I had a follow up visit with my plastic surgeon. He seems pleased with the results, as am I. From his perspective I'm all healed from the last surgery, and he told me I can do whatever I feel like - go play rugby, if I want to (not that I have any plans to do that...) I'm still supposed to take it easy because of the hysterectomy for another couple of weeks, though.

And other good news: I've my hair is growing longer, and I got my eyelashes back!

All in all, things are moving in the right direction, slowly but surely.

I noticed that I'm falling way behind on blogging. So, I've uploaded a bunch of pictures, and I'll be posting them in the near future in as much of a chronological order as I can. Stay tuned!

No comments: